Holyhead Road Wellington, Telford Monthly Rental Of £895
- A very generous unfurnished Three / Four Bedroom End Terrace mature House with driveway suitable for two large vehicles
- Lounge with bay window to the front
- Separate dining room
- kitchen with a farm style, breakfast room
- Separate utility room and ground floor bedroom / reception with en suite
- First floor two double bedrooms, Second Floor Double Bedroom
- Family shower room
- Double Glazed Windows & Central Heating
- A pet may be considered. No Smokers
- Available Beginning March
A very generous Three / Four Bedroom End Terrace mature House with driveway suitable for two large vehicles.
Sought after location within the Historic Town of Wellington with views towards the wooded Ercall and local landmark the Wrekin.
Comprising : Lounge with bay window to the front, opening into dining room, kitchen with farm style theme providing a range of wall mounted units wrapped around and flowing into the breakfast room, separate utility room and Versatile ground floor bedroom / reception with en suite. (This room is disabled friendly )
First floor comprising : Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family shower room.
Second floor comprising : Further double bedroom with velux windows.
The Rear of the property is accessed via french doors on to a beautiful private and enclosed garden with pleasant patio area. The long lawn area and garden is accessed via steps. Unfurnished. A pet may be considered at the Landlord's discretion. Available beginning of March
Holyhead Road Wellington
Telford TF1 2EB
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: 00005938