Constable Drive, Telford Offers in the Region Of £249,950
- A immaculately presented four bedroom detached property with integral garage
- Through hallway & downstairs w/c
- Lounge with bay window
- Dining room
- Re fiited kitchen breakfast room with additonal utility room
- Beautiful conservatory recently added
- Gas Central Heating With Recently Added New Boiler & Double Glazed Windows
- Family Bathroom
- Superb walks can be enjoyed within a short distance including the Silkin Way and Apley Woods.
- Location is within catchment of popular Bratton Primary School
An immaculately presented Four Bedroom Detached Property with integral garage.
Comprising : Through hallway, ground floor WC, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace.
Door leading to separate dining room and further leading onto re-fitted kitchen / breakfast room with additional utility area.
The property has a recently added conservatory which overlooks a wonderfully well kept private enclosed rear garden with patio area.
First floor comprises : Two double bedrooms one benefiting en-suite and having built in wardrobes also two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Gas central heating with recently installed new boiler and double glazing.
The property has a double width driveway suitable for two large vehicles and garage, good access to local road networks and has excellent links to the M54 and the Queensway A442.
The Princess Royal Hospital and the Historical Market Town of Wellington are near by and the property is within the catchment area of the Bratton School. Scenic walks can be enjoyed within a short distance including the Silkin Way and Apley Woods.
Telford TF5 0PJ
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00005861